Based on the information provided by Live DMA members, this map contains the basic material needed to have an overview of the current state of the live music sector in 16 European countries.
You can find in this map information from the date of restrictions on public gatherings to the current restrictions in place for the music sector and the governmental measures put in place for the sector (or including it).
This map is not meant to be exhaustive: for instance, only national support measures are taken into account, whereas regional support measures and restrictions play a decisive role in the management of the crisis for the live music sector. This map rather intends to give a glimpse of the disaprities in restrictions and measures for the European live music sector.
The map contains the following information:
- Date of start of limitation of public gatherings
- Can venues have activities without an audience (rehearsals, artistic residencies, administrative work…)? If yes, what sanitary conditions apply?
- Are indoor concerts possible? If yes, what sanitary conditions apply?
- Are outdoor concerts possible?If yes, what sanitary conditions apply?
- What about nightlife?
- Is there a recovery plan for the live music sector? (Governmental measures and/or live music sector initiatives.
The map covers the following countries:
- The Netherlands
- The United Kingdom
For any questions on this map, please contact email@example.com