In this second episode of the Live Style Europe radio show:
- Interview with Victor and Zivile Diawara, the two founders and directors of LOFTAS, music venue and cultural fabric in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Interview with Marc Wohlrabe, co-founder of the Berlin clubnetwork Clubcommission, board member of the German live music network LiveKomm, curator and co-founder of NIGHTS & Stadt nach Acht conference, about the importance of setting live music venues and clubs in the context of transversal issues such as nightlife and urban development.
- Interview with Søren Merrild Staun, the project adviser of Puls – a cooperation project on artistic circulation in the Nordic countries.
Live DMA December Agenda:
Conference in Transmusicales Festival in Rennes (7.12.2018)
- Happy End Less – Paryciai (Lithuania)
- Slow Sliders – It’ Hard to Hate (France)
- Regina – Paivat valuvat (Finland)