In this third episode of the Live Style Europe radio show:
- Feedback on Audrey’s participation at a panel on the latest evolutions of the Creative Europe programme at the Transmusicales Festival in Rennes
- Interview with Benjamin Freaigneau, in charge of communication & of circulation of information at Fedelima – Live DMA member in France.
- Fedelima’s latest study on employment
- The focus topic of this show was the second European edition of the Open Club Day – a joint European event happening on Saturday, the 2nd of February 2019 all over Europe
- To participate at the Open Club Day, follow the link of the registration form.
- Interview avec Alex Bücheli, founder of the Open Club Day and director of the bar & club commission in Zürich (BCK), Switzerland
- Interview with Aurélie Caraforra, responsible of programming and community projects at the venue Emmetrop in Bourge, France about their participation at the Open Club Day in 2019
- Launch of the outputs and tools developed during the two year project STAMP – Shared Training Activities for Music Professionals with the European Music Council
- Online course on international cooperation & networking
- Interview with Ruth Jacobi, Secretary General of the European Music Council
- Presseys – On the run
- La Fraicheur – The Movements
- Arp Frique – Nos Magia
Leave a Reply