Fixed-term contract (6 months)
Part-time contract – 80%
- Participate in the development of the communication strategy of the organisation with the coordinator
Communication: content design and dissemination
- Promote the actions and values of Live DMA: create general communication materials for the web and print (flyers, posters, brochures…).
- Communicate the results of Live DMA activities: design, layout and promote content (articles, publications, tools…) on the various communication channels.
- Organise information: design, write and layout newsletters for network members or mailing list subscribers.
- Manage press and media relations: write a press kit, a press release, organise a press conference, search for contacts, establish partnerships.
- Management and maintenance of the website
- Animation of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn…)
- Management and update of e-mailing databases, contacts
- Stay inform about Live DMA members’ news and issues
- Support Live DMA members on certain activities
- Host meetings with Live DMA members
- The communication officer must be able to represent the network at private events or public
- Either a higher education in the field of communication and multimedia or significant experience working in a similar function for a cultural project
- Speak fluent English and have excellent writing skills (Level C1 of the CEFR – Common European Framework of Reference)
- Excellent oral and written fluency both in French and English (another language would be an asset)
- Good knowledge about cultural policies and European music sector with a strong interest for popular live music
- Master graphic tools and design software (i.e. Adobe suite) and digital tools (social media, WordPress, Mailchimp…)
- Master office tools (MS office), forms and online sharing tools (Google drive, dropbox…)
- Creative, autonomy, good people skills
Please send your application (CV and letter of motivation in English) headed to the coordination officer by email to email@example.com.
Date of employment: 01/03/2021
Application deadline: 08/02/2021
Fixed-term contract 6 months (CDD) – 28h/week. High possibility to turn it into a long-term contract.
Salary will be based on French law, collective agreement (Convention Collective de l’Animation group D) according to the work experience of the candidate.
Frequent travel in France and abroad.
The office is located in Nantes (France)